Monday, October 10, 2011

Colds Just Suck

OK, I'll admit it.  I'm a wimp.  When I get a cold, I really don't like to do anything.  I want to sit with my tissues and mind numb myself into meaninglessness until it's over.  So I've been trying to do just that.  The cold started full bore on Saturday, continued through yesterday, and is still around today.  Naturally when the weather here is about as perfect as it can be at this time of year.  But even nice weather can't overcome my wimpiness.

I did go watch the Vikings yesterday, though.  Had a blast at Bar None, just like the week before.  It was good to get out, even better the Purple won for the first time this year!  Today, though, has provided me a chance to sit around the apartment most of the day and get some cleaning done.  No parade (does watching it on TV count?) for me today, I just didn't have the energy to stand around and watch the Italians occupy 5th Avenue.

Oh well.  Tomorrow I am flying to St. Louis and will let the #8 train hang out in station for a couple days.  I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday when my cousin Renee will be visiting.  It will be good to get caught up!

Time to get my laundry and finish cleaning...  Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Renee was visiting you!! Good! She's pretty much amazing. Give her a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete